Tron is an ambitious project dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized internet. The Tron protocol is one of the largest blockchains. Tron is found by Justin Sun a graduate of Hupan University. Today we will teach you how to buy Tron in Nigeria
Tronix is the main net native token of the TRON protocol issued by Tron DAO, known as TRX. the TRX is the basic unit of account on the Tron blockchain. Trx is also a neutral medium currency for all TRC-based tokens. TRX connect the entire TRON system ecosystem, with abundant application event that powers transactions and applications on the chain.
So, in this article, we will be discussing. Below are the best, simple, fast, and reliable crypto wallets to buy trons(trx) in Nigeria
How to Buy Tron in Nigeria (Crypto Exchanges to Use)
Welcome to the world’s #1 cryptocurrency platform by trading volume. Trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get started today and buy tons and other cryptocurrencies through their p2p (Peer-2-Peer) with fewer fee charges. There are a lot of Nigerians that use the platform to buy trons.
To buy trons on the Binance platform is very easy and reliable, all you have to do is to follow these steps;
- First launch the app, in the home screen, click P2P trading- there you will see Buy and sell, click on Buy, and under Buy, there are different coins such as USDT, BTC, BUSD, BNB, ETH, NGN, and SOL. These are the coins available for P2P, trons is not listed there, but don’t panic we got you covered.
- Secondly, click on BUSD( I normally go with BUSD because it is easy to convert it to other coins in Binance no matter the amount of BUSD) but if you are going with USDT you have to buy nothing less than 10 USDT to be able to convert it to trons so, I advise going with BUSD.
After clicking on BUSD, there will be several sellers with the amount, quantity, and percentage of transactions carried out by each buyer. Choose the one you think is reliable based on the stat and carried on the transaction with the seller. Once the transaction is done you will find your BUSD in funding.
- Thirdly go back to the home screen click on the wallet and click funding. Under the funding click on transfer and it will take you to another page where you will find from funding to spot wallet below click on BTC on the next page click on BUSD or USDT depending on the coin you bought in P2P.
How to Buy Tron On Binance
After clicking on the coin bought in P2P it will take you back to the previous page where you will input the amount of coin you want to transfer to the spot wallet. Once the amount is inputted click confirm the transfer. And immediately it will transfer to the spot wallet.
- In the final step just simply click trades, on the trade screen- convert is found in the top left corner. Click the convert and it will pop another screen page where you can convert the coin bought from P2P or any other coin to trons or any other coin.
Then click on preview conversion, and it will pop up a countdown, before the count downs end click on the countdown figure and you have successfully bought trons.
It is very easy to buy trons on Binance in Nigeria. At first, it will be very difficult but as time goes on you will understand it better and it will be like a piece of cake.
BUSHA – How to buy Trons in Nigeria
Another app wallet to buy trons in Nigeria is Busha wallet. Busha is a Nigerian-based crypto exchange that allows Nigeria to buy tons, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin instantly using the Naira currency and vice versa. Busha is one of the simplest, safest, and most trusted places for you to buy, sell and manage your crypto portfolio.
To buy trons on busha platform is very easy you just have to follow the following five steps;
- Register and fill in all the required information.
- Complete the verification process
- Deposit fiat (Naira) in your Busha wallet.
- Select trons or search for trons in the search bar and
- Proceed to buy it.
Busha Is very easy to buy trons, the problem is fees they charge when making a transaction either sending, buying, or selling trons but is not a hindrance since the charges are not much.
Roqqu is another crypto wallet that is used to trade trons in Nigeria. The platform support P2P and is a secure way to deposit and buy trons in Nigeria using your fiat (Naira). Through the platform, you can easily buy trons and other cryptocurrencies supported using your credit or debit card and also P2P transactions. Use the following steps to trons on this platform:
- Launch the app, register and fill in necessary places, and also verify your KYC.
- On the home screen click on deposit and input the amount you wish to deposit
- Use a peer-to-peer wallet to deposit because it is the fastest way to deposit.
- Click on buy/sell on the home screen and choose instant buy to buy trons.
- Click on TRX which is Tron and input the number of trons of you want to buy.
Rounding up – How to buy Tron in Nigeria
The steps shown above can be used by anyone on how to buy Tron in Nigeria. If there are other apps that you use you can mention them in the comment below. We are going to check them out and possibly add them to the list. You can also ask any questions as well we will be glad to answer. Hopefully, this will be useful.