If you know you want to transfer airtime from your Airtel account to an MTN number in Nigeria, you have come to the right place. The process is straightforward and can be completed with just a few steps. Here, we’ll explain how you can easily share airtime with your loved ones on the MTN network. So, keep reading to find the solution you’ve been searching for. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact customer support for assistance.
It is important to always contact customer care if you have any inquiries or issues regarding your Airtel line; you can contact their customer care by dialing 111 from your Airtel line. However, it’s important to remember that Airtel customer care representatives cannot assist with transferring airtime from Airtel to MTN. You know that customer support cannot help with this request. We want to assure you that we have the right solution for transferring airtime from Airtel to MTN. Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
HOW TO TRANSFER AIRTIME FROM AIRTEL TO MTN USING THE AIRTEL USSD CODE
Regrettably, transferring airtime directly from Airtel to MTN is not feasible. It won’t work because both Airtel and MTN operate on separate telecommunications systems and networks. This automatically means that the method is ineffective.
HOW TO TRANSFER AIRTIME FROM AIRTEL TO MTN USING AN SMS
Transferring airtime from Airtel to MTN via SMS is not an available option. The method can only be used to share airtime with other Airtel users.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TRANSFER AIRTIME FROM AIRTEL TO MTN USING A THIRD-PARTY APP
Please carefully read and follow these instructions on how to transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN using a third-party App called “Tintel”:
- Make sure you have a good network connection.
- Ensure you check the App’s name properly to avoid downloading the wrong App.
- After downloading, make sure you follow all the steps that will be given in order to transfer your airtime successfully.
- Before transferring the airtime, always switch to the SIM card with the airtime before initiating the transfer.
- Always check the amount of airtime before sending to avoid making mistakes.
HOW TO TRANSFER AIRTIME FROM AIRTEL TO MTN USING A THIRD-PARTY APP
To share credit from Airtel to MTN, follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store on your device and download a ” Tingtel ” app.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Register your Airtel and MTN numbers as per the instructions provided.
- Once you’re on the app’s dashboard, tap “Transfer airtime.”
- At the top of the screen, select the SIM you want to use for the transfer.
- Endeavor to enter the amount of airtime you want to transfer.
- Click the “Check Balance” button to ensure enough airtime.
- Tap on “Next.”
- Enter the number you wish to transfer the credit to (in this case, the MTN number).
- After that, you are to enter the mobile network transfer PIN.
- To initiate the credit transfer, Press the “Transfer” button.
- You can always check the transfer status in the “History” tab.
Following these steps, you can successfully share credit from your Airtel line to an MTN line using the Tintel app.
In summary, transferring airtime directly from Airtel to MTN through USSD or SMS may not be feasible. Meanwhile, using a third-party application, we have provided alternative methods for transferring airtime from Airtel to MTN. One fantastic thing about the app is that is not just between Airtel and MTN; you can also transfer airtime to any other network you feel like. With the guidance provided in this post, you can now effortlessly transfer airtime from your Airtel Network to an MTN Network, ensuring seamless communication with your loved ones. To transfer airtime from Airtel to MTN download the “Tintel App” from your App Store and follow all the instructions above to initiate your transfer.