How to Create Group on WhatsApp – Engaging in group conversations on WhatsApp is a breeze, and it works seamlessly on both Android and iOS platforms. While WhatsApp is a top-tier messaging app for both systems, it has gained immense popularity among Android users, especially since iMessage isn’t an option for them. It’s practically the go-to messaging choice for millions of Android folks worldwide.
Getting the gang together on WhatsApp is a game-changer! Unlike simple one-on-one chats, group chats are like the Avengers of Communication—they bring everyone into the conversation, making it a lively hub for sharing thoughts and fostering teamwork.
Sure, one-on-one chats are straightforward, but orchestrating a group chat involves a bit more effort. Fear not, though; I’ll walk you through the ropes.
How to Create Group on WhatsApp
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the app after opening it.
- Select ‘New Group,’ tap the names of members to add them, then press the green arrow.
- To make your group come to life, give it a name on the next screen and hit the green checkmark.
You may alternatively select ‘New Group,’ press the green speech bubble symbol, and proceed with the standard process of inviting members.
Setting Up Groups on WhatsApp for iOS:
- Select ‘New Group’ after choosing ‘New Chat’ from the ‘Chats’ page.
- Select the members of your group, select “Next,” give your group a name or subject, and then select “Create.”
Whether you’re on an iPhone or iPad, the process is the same. Every member in a group, regardless of the device, enjoys equal rights.
Once your group is up and running, every member can chime in with messages and replies visible to all. By default, the creator wears the admin hat, but they can pass the torch to others. Admins hold the power to add or remove members, while regular folks can tweak group settings like subject, icon, description, and disappearing messages.